Frequently asked questions
Below you will find a list of topics on our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find your question here, please feel free to contact us.
Is Conteco a DIY friendly product?
Find our color chart here.
Please note that the color chart is guiding and real-life colors may differ from those on screen or print.
Please note: All orders must be completed through our online shop. It will not be possible to pay for the products during pick up.
The acceptance criteria for a design floor include:
- Pin holes and smaller blisters may appear on the surface and must be accepted at a rate of up to five occurrences per every 10 m2.
- Shrinkage cracks and color differences are to be expected and must be accepted.
- Transitions must be accepted in connection with any repairs or subsequent levelling.
- Roller marks may appear in Conteco Concrete Sealer.
- Patches and similar can appear on the surface to a lesser extent.
Instruction manual / guide
Conteco on tiles
Conteco on raw concrete
Conteco on other surfaces
Tools and looks
If the result is not what you wanted – you can always add another layer of concrete.
Tip: Have a bucket of water ready for the tools between the Conteco layers. Then it will be easier to clean them afterwards.
Do I have to apply Conteco in one working procedure?
Conteco in wetroom / MK/ETA approval
Conteco in a bathroom with a wrong inclination
The inclination towards the drain should therefore always be corrected before applying Conteco.